Friday, January 14, 2011

Broadcast Live Recordings Collection

Photo care of Wexner Center for the Arts


In the face of an unexpected tragedy, one is overcome with a feeling to do something. Broadcast was my absolute favorite band, and Trish's untimely passing has motivated me to do the only thing I know how as a devoted fan. This is a collection of every live recording I have been able to find of the band. I will likely revise it as I find new recordings, but so far this package contains recordings from:

-BBC Lamacq Session (1997)
-Concert from Queen Elizabeth Hall (1998)
-Peel Session (2000)
-Concert from Hove (2000)
-Bernard Lenoir Black Session (2000)
-Peel Session (2003)
-KEXP Session (2005)
-One Music Session (2005)
-Concert in Paris (2005)
-Wexner Center for the Arts (recorded by myself, mixed by Michael Powell of The Decibel Tolls) (2009)

Available Here

RIP Trish

7 comments:

  1. sadly, my country couldn't access to megaupload..... though i have half of these, but not the other half.... i was there at the concert at QEH 1998 !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://rapidshare.com/files/436219465/Broadcast_live___Hifi_2010_.mp3

    one of the last shows they played

    ReplyDelete
  3. can we get a re-up since megaupload has gone down? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, please re-up if possible! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please, re-upload if you can! Thanks alot

    ReplyDelete
  6. re up to mediafire please.

    this link is fucked due to the FBI/New world order assholes

    ReplyDelete